Below is a selection of photos of our cars from previous years. More photos can be found on our Facebook page.
Texas Tech Formula SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) is an organization consisting of mostly engineering students and a few business and publications majors. These students have chosen to take upon themselves the task of building a small open-wheel racecar from the ground up each year. The car is entered in into the SAE international Collegiate Design Series in Brooklyn, Michigan at Michigan International Speedway.
As a sponsor for the TTU Formula SAE team, you'd be helping us fund the designing and construction of our car. We have 6 levels of sponsorhsip, based on the magnitude of the donation. Each donation level also gets the benefits of every level lower than it. Our sponsorship levels are:
- Title Sponsor
- Largest Donation
- Includes Largest Logo on the Car and ability to display car at company events
- Red and Black
- Amount > $7,500
- Includes logo on main banner
- Amount > $5,000
- Includes a team polo shirt and large logo on competition car
- Amount > $2,500
- Includes a medium size logo on competition car, a team t-shirt, a write-up on website
- Amount > $1,000
- Includes a signed team photo, a small logo on completion car, logo on website
- Amount < $1,000
- Logo/name on car (space permitting), name on website
Feel free to use the form below to contact us, or send us an email directly.